Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Goddess

This blog is themed around a painting I have just completed. And a painting I have loved creating, truly and deeply. There have been some deeply magical and transformative experiences over the past few weeks, ones which have taken me to the core. These experiences have not always been comfortable, often confusing, sometimes disheartening, but highlighted with moments of brilliant clarity, connectedness and healing. A process of shift and change.

There are many things I'd like to tell you about Her; Her name, origin, how She makes me feel when I gaze into the stars of Her eyes, the meditations and journeys undertaken. But these things have not fully been realised yet, and I feel there is more work to be done. There are things I'd like you to tell me about Her too, if you feel so inclined. :)

So when She has a title I'll let you know! I hope you love her too.




She leads a dance of star~fyre 
On pathways carved in silver ice 
A wise web of being
All things. No thing.

Her places are the old woods
Upon shining stellar wheels
And in the depths of your heart.
Aching, loving,

Lay your tears at Her altar
Let there be no barriers to love
An offering of Transformation
Blessed. Always.


This blog also begins a merging of my art blog, so do expect to see more art on this blog now! If you would like to find more art please visit www.lauradaligan-art.com.

XXX

Copyright Laura Daligan 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment